- Brush on 2 coats of
- Make final strokes long in the direction you want the grain
Grain It Optional
If you want a smooth finish you can skip this step. Your brush strokes will make a subtle grain.
- Brush on a thin coat of Wood'n Stain™ in plank size sections
- Pull the graining tool through each section while coat is still wet
- Brush on 0 to 3 coats of as desired
- Make final strokes long in the direction you want the grain Reminder: Do not wipe back the stain like other stains
Enjoy Your New Wood Finish
Topcoat is optional for this project
Both Wood'n Primer and Wood'n Stain have topcoat in them for projects that do not require extra protection. You may wish to add a topcoat if you want the added sheen they offer.