Everything you need to complete this dresser
- No sanding or stripping required
- Top Looks and feels like a genuine wood finish because it is
- Renaissance Chalk Finish Paint for the base in Snow
- Water based, ultra low VOC, virtually no order. Can be applied inside
- Easy clean up with soap and water
- Clean surface and allow to completely dry. Wipe down with denatured alcohol or mineral spirits if the surface has ever had furniture wax or polish on it.
- Apply Retique It® liquid wood with a paint brush, roller or paint sprayer using long even strokes.
- Allow up to 2 hours to dry. Use soap and water to clean up drips and spills.
- Apply any wood stain, color of your choice, to obtain the desired finish. Follow the wood stain manufacturer’s directions on the back of their can.
- Apply a top coat, such as Retique It® Polyacrylic or a polyurethane to protect the finish. Use a top coat designed for the durability required for surface use.
NOTE: One layer of Retique It® will give subtle grain. For directions on how to achieve a heavy grain using a graining tool go to graining.RetiqueIt.tv