Get everything you need to refinish your large table and up to 6 chairs.
- Retique It® Liquid Wood - Light Wood (Top)
- Graining Tool Set (Top)
- Buffing Cloth & Gloves (Top)
- Retique It® Furniture Paint (Base & Chairs)
- 2" Professional Paint Brush
- Retique It® Polyacrylic Sealer
- Clean surface and allow to completely dry. Wipe down with denatured alcohol or mineral spirits if the surface has ever had furniture wax or polish on it.
- Apply Retique It® Liquid Wood with a paint brush or paint sprayer using long even strokes. Allow up to 2 hours to dry. Use soap and water to clean up drips and spills.
- If you want a deep grain then apply the second layer of Liquid Wood and use the graining tool while still wet rolling it up and down to get the grained effect. (See Demo)
- Apply the wood stain, over the top of the fully dried liquid wood. Allow it to absorb from 30 seconds to 3 minutes depending on how much or little wood you want to show through. (Typically 30 to 60 seconds)
- Apply a Retique It® Polyacrylic to protect the finish. (Use three coats on the top of the table for extra protection and one coat on the base & chairs)